Many young Ghanaians consider Asakaa to be one of their favorite types of rap. Drill rappers in America and the United Kingdom have a similar style to the singers.
The top ten Asakaa songs in Ghana each have their own distinct energy and feel, and their videos will keep you riveted to the screen owing to their ingenuity and theatrics.
Asakaa’s forefathers, also known as Kumerica guys, have ensured that the rap sub-genre spreads beyond Kumasi, where it all began.
The songs like Sore, Go Get, Condemn and others are played on established radio stations not only because they are enjoyable to listen to, but also because they are catchy.
1. Yaw Tog ft O’kenneth, City Boy, Reggie, Jay Bahd – Sore
2. Jay Bahd ft Skyface SDW,Reggie,Kwaku DMC,City Boy,Kawabanga & O’Kenneth – Y3 Y3 DOM
3. Jay Bahd ft Cityboy, O’Kenneth, Reggie and Kwaku DMC – Condemn
4. Kawabanga ft O’Kenneth, Reggie and Jay Bahd – Akatafoc
5. Sean Lifer ft. O’Kenneth, Reggie, Jay Bahd, KwakuDMC, Kawabanga & City Boy – Ma Drip
6. Smallgod x O’Kenneth x Headie One x Kwaku DMC x LP2Loose – Sinner
7. Jay Bahd – Go Get
8. Braa Benk ft City Boy & Jay Bahd – Banging
9. Yaw Tog – Y33gye
10. Dead Peepol and Rich Kent – Otan Hunu